As a Christian naturist, I declare that I am not ashamed of my nakedness.
- My body is the good creation of God, made in His image and likeness (Genesis 1.26-27). More importantly, I declare that…
- “I am not ashamed of the Gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes” (Romans 1.16)
- “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” (Romans 3.23)
- “The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord” (Romans 6.23)
- “By this Gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you…. For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that He was buried, that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures” (1 Corinthians 15.2-4)
- “If you confess with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved” (Romans 10.9)
- “For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life” (John 3.16)
Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV®. Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission of Zondervan. All rights reserved worldwide. http://www.zondervan.com.