Peter and Siobhan host the weekly CNF Bible Study on Zoom
A regular attendee of the Zoom Bible Study told us:
“What I love about the weekly Zoom, is that the main focus is on the Bible and Jesus more than on naturism. Everyone is warm and friendly too“
You are welcome to join any of our events where you will meet
Christian Naturists online or in person.
Sundays at 4.30pm* throughout the year: an online Bible Study via Zoom hosted by Peter and Siobhan from the Cabin Fellowship. A clothes-optional event lasting about one hour. The usual format is a short presentation by the host or nominee followed by lively discussion between the 25+ attendees from the UK and all over the world. Everyone is welcome, just log-in.
Zoom Meeting ID: 788 8372 8765, Passcode RGV983
During the summer, Peter and Siobhan lead a fortnightly Sunday Worship at 10am at the Naturist Foundation in Kent*. Please Email in advance to confirm email@example.com. Peter and Siobhan are also available at other times when on site. If you feel you would like to chat or have some prayer, please do get in touch or call by their pitch.
A clothes-optional Informal Chat via Zoom between CNF members that lasts no more than 40mins, sometimes with a guest. The day and time change every month to allow attendance from people who may have work or other commitments. The Zoom links are published up to 2 months in advance in the CNF newsletter and can be found in the Members-Section of this website (password needed).
Our annual meetings are the primary opportunity meet face-to-face. These usually take the form of a one or two day gathering at a naturist facility and include a presentation (sermon), worship, bible study and fellowship. Suitable for all denominations and open to non-Christian naturists who would like to learn more about the person and influence of Jesus.
- Saturday 24th July 2021: South West Outdoor Club, in Dorset.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. More info: CNF Meeting in Dorset.
- Weekend of 7th and 8th Aug 2021: Held at the Naturist Foundation in Kent
Contact: Admin@CNFellowship.org. More info: CNF Meeting in Kent.
There is no charge to attend these CNF events although voluntary donation to would be welcome.
CNF at British Naturism Events
CNF representative(s) often attend organised events arranged by British Naturism*. Sometimes we may set up an information stall, hold a fellowship meeting or be available by arrangement at a pastoral level or simply to chat. To find out if a CNF representative will be attending a specific meeting email Admin@CNFellowship.org.
BN Events where a CNF representative will be present during 2021:
- Cider Tour (Essex) on 27th June.
- Naked Heart Walk (Surrey) on 3rd July,
- Nudefest (Somerset) in July 5th-12th,
- Secret Nuclear Bunker (Essex), 9th September
- The Gathering (Scotland) 15-18th October,
- Alton Towers in November (yet to be confirmed).
* Note: All CNF events are run or attended by volunteers so there may be occasions when an online or physical meeting is cancelled at short notice. Physical meetings at a naturist site or BN event will require pre-booking and an entrance fee to the site or organiser. Check the website before attending.